People all over the world migrate to other nations in search of better job and business opportunities. Migration has various pros and cons of its own. Unites States is full of such growth avenues and people find it quite attractive to migrate to the US. If you are an Indonesian citizen and are planning to move to Indonesia in the near future then you can do that with no worries in mind. If you are worried about sending money back home then we will also tell you the ways in which you can easily transfer money to Indonesia.
If you wish to immigrate to the United States then you’ll have to send a petition to the Citizen and Immigration Services of the US (USCIS). Before you apply for an immigrant visa to the US you will have to get the petition approved by the USCIS. Any qualified relative or a potential employer in the US can apply by filing the petition at the office of the USCIS in the United States. You can get all the information for applying at the US office on the website. An individual whose petition is approved can then apply for the immigrant or the other visa in the US.
You must also keep the following points in mind if you wish to move to the US:
- If you are applying for an US visa then your passport must be valid to travel to the US, and it validity should extend up to six months more than your intended stay in the country. This will also make you safe from any emergency stay and make it easy for you to easily transfer money to Indonesia.
- If you are a national of third-country residing in the United States then also you can apply for the non immigrant visa to the United States. But it is generally advised that you apply in your home country. If you apply in Indonesia there is no guarantee that the visa will be issued or not. It can be denied too.
- Also, if you are applying for a non immigrant visa to the United States you will be required to visit the US embassy for the interview. There are some exceptions to this too. You can now more about the exceptions on the website of the USCIS.
- When you enter the United States, your airlines will give you a Customs Declaration form. You’ll have to fill it and submit. One family will be required to fill in only one form.
- While there are various options of sending money back home if you are going to the US for work opportunities, you should look at all the plausible options to easily transfer money to Indonesia. You can send it via the banks or the money transfer companies. Many money transfer companies like the Western Union, MoneyGram, Instarem, etc.charge very low processing fee and help you easily transfer money to Indonesia.
Before you decide the state of the US to which you want to move for studies or for work, you should enquire where the Indonesian population is large. This will keep you amidst the people of your nation in case of any emergency situation.
Hope you are now aware of the basic steps to immigrate to the US with ease. For more information you can log in to the official website of the USCIS.…